Screen Printing Production Assistant
Oklahoma City, OK
Who we are looking for
The ideal candidate we are looking for should be a natural leader, works neatly and efficiently, and is excited to learn and develop skills associated with screen-printing. We look for individuals who want to make a difference and are constantly fighting to improve their quality of work. This position is responsible for various aspects of the printing process.
Responsible for loading garments, job set up, and break down on an automatic and manual press for both plastisol & water-based inks. *Previous screen printing experience preferred.
• Operate automatic and manual screen printing press including set-up, printing & tear down of jobs
• High awareness, quality of print, accuracy and speed
• Read and complete work orders accurately
• Clean equipment including removing ink from screens, squeegees, press & tools
• Maintain a neat and orderly work area at all times as well as promoting safety and cleanliness
• Maintain equipment as required and notify management of any maintenance or repairs required
Miscellaneous tasks could be assigned such as exposing or cleaning screens, counting or stacking garments, mixing or modifying inks as production requirements dictate.
Daily attendance is required.
Requirements and Qualifications
• Preferred screen printing experience
• Capable of remaining calm and composed under pressure
• Strong attention to detail, and eye for quality control
• Thrives in a fast-paced, constantly changing environment
• Problem solving ability
• Excellent oral and written communication
• Ability to regularly lift and/or move up to 50-70lbs at times
• Regularly stand for long periods of time while reaching with hands and arms
• Specific vision abilities include sharp vision, focus, depth perception and ability to identify colors
• Can quickly perform common math skills such as multiplying in dozens or calculating production rates
Additionally, while performing the duties of this job, the employee may be exposed to warm or cold weather.
• This position is classified as full-time hourly; This business operates quickly and has seasonal rushes and this position may require flexible, additional working hours during peak periods.
• $10 per hour ; Full time position ; Some weekends may be required.